Good Biome Scalp Renew Conditioner | Itch Relief
Our products were formulated with a blend of pre- and postbiotics and plants and herbs SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR KIND OF SCALP (We get you!)! The perfect partner to our Good Biome Shampoo, this moisturizing, repairing conditioner provides lasting moisture to the core without heaviness, bonds weak areas on the hair shaft, and leaves hair soft, smooth, & fresh. Stimulate the scalp with eucalyptus & nettle while promoting healing and itch-relief with calendula and burdock. Let's not forget the prebiotic benefits, helping to protect the scalp barrier. You've found THE ONE! 75.79% organic!
It's a thick but slippery conditioner! Perfect after our Clarifying Shampoo or Moisturizing Shampoo!
- No animal testing
- Phthalate free
- 12 oz with 4CC push-top
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Vera soothes the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol: This combination moisturizes and conditions the hair and scalp without causing build-up or irritating the scalp.
- Dimethicone: Dimethicone coats the hair, providing a protective barrier against damage, helping to smooth the cuticle, and adding shine.
- Propanediol: Propanediol hydrates the scalp and helps other ingredients penetrate better.
- DL-Panthenol: Also known as Pro-Vitamin B5, it moisturizes the scalp, reduces split ends, and adds shine.
- Alcohol & Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: Witch Hazel helps reduce oiliness and calm an irritated scalp.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Glycerin is a powerful humectant that draws moisture into the hair shaft and hydrates the scalp.
- Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil: Pink Grapefruit Oil cleanses the scalp and reduces dandruff.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil: Peppermint oil stimulates the scalp, promoting hair growth and soothing itchiness.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: Castor oil promotes hair growth and helps retain moisture in the hair.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Coconut oil nourishes the scalp and helps to prevent dandruff.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: This protein increases hair volume and moisturizes the scalp.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Tea tree oil helps cleanse the scalp and combat dandruff.
- Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil: Marula oil hydrates the scalp and locks in natural moisture to prevent dryness.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine improves hair strength and gives volume to your hair.
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract: These extracts promote healthier scalp and adds shine to your hair.
- Cehami (Centipeda Cunninghamii): Cehami plant extract relieves itchy or irritated scalps.
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil: Eucalyptus oil promotes hair growth by stimulating hair follicles.
- Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) Root Extract: Marshmallow root soothes the scalp and provides relief from scalp irritations like dandruff and eczema.
- Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract: This extract balances the scalp's pH and enriches the scalp with essential nutrients.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil and Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock): Sunflower and Burdock extracts help to soothe the scalp, stimulate hair growth, and combat hair loss and dandruff.
- Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate: This ingredient has ability to help preserve the other ingredients and prevent scalp afflictions.
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract: Nettle extract can stimulate the scalp, improve circulation, and help promote fuller, more radiant hair.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: Calendula soothes and nourishes the scalp.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate: This probiotic helps balance the scalp's microbiome, potentially reducing scalp sensitivity and itchiness.
- Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin: These preservatives are used to prevent bacteria growth and extend product shelf life.
Who is This For?
Bea's Bayou was created by Arielle Brown, a Licensed Master Social Worker-turned-haircare founder (by accident 🤣)! She just wanted to make something for her Seborrheic dermatitis (SebDerm) concerns and next thing she knew, more people were sharing their pain points with the existing products in the market too - excited to find relief.
Bea's Bayou is for the most frustrated, busy, and wellness-conscious shopper with problematic scalp. That can include eczema-related issues like dandruff, SebDerm, oiliness, dryness, itch, roughness, discoloration, hypopigmentation, and discomfort.
She makes products for people who suffer like her, not only for people who look like her. Enjoy!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Behentrimonium methosulfate & cetearyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Propanediol, DL-Panthenol, Alcohol & Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil, Creatine Monohydrate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Cehami (Centipeda Cunninghamii), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil, Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) root extract, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil and Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock), Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Urtica dioica leaf extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (*) Organic